Busy week last week. Lots of planning activities.
- Corresponded with a number of people about screencasts and videos. Had a number of discussions about distribution.
- Added more items to the GNOME 3 marketing tasks page.
- More work on the release notes – added material on the notes, pestered developers for information.
- Poked at the GNOME 3 porting guide.
- Helped out with a press inquiry. Did my best to give Sri information to deal with one of them and gave some feedback on his response.
- Had a good planning session with Sumana and Paul. There’s a lot to do: we need to spread the work around.
- Attended the GNOME foundation meeting.
- Met with Andreas to plan the new gnome.org. Made some decisions about the main structure and page content. Really looking forward to the new site!
- Updated the user days organisation page with notes from the first event . Will hopefully mean we can perfect the formula for future events.
- Made inquiries about having nice licensing for the content on GNOME websites.
- Attended the release team blockers meeting on Thursday night.
The priory for this week is going to be getting the first draft of the release notes finished.